Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Freddy jeans

• 19-08-2018 9:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭

I tried on bought a pair of those Freddy Jeans in black.

They are more like leggings than jeans and are very tight.

I'm in my late 40's...am I too old to wear these?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

I'm personally not a fan of Freddie jeans, they rarely look nice in person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

My o.h bought a pair last year after her daughter was pestering her to buy her a pair for her birthday, didn't suit/fit the daughter (size 10) at all, so O.H tried them on (size 12) and bought them when shop assistant said they fitted well, so did daughter, but was raging, she was 50, daughter 22, (I wasn't there..to comment or silent laugh) but they fit, :rolleyes:

So go with them and wear well.
    As the saying goes...If ya got it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Have read very mixed reviews about the quality, a lot of minding re washing and how they wear etc.

Was still very unsure so tried them on again last night.

They do suit, so am going to keep and see how they go. If they wear well, I can buy in another colour, if they don't, I won't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

anewme wrote: »
    Have read very mixed reviews about the quality, a lot of minding re washing and how they wear etc.

They do suit, so am going to keep and see how they go. If they wear well, I can buy in another colour, if they don't, I won't.

You like the jeans and you like how they fit you. Enjoy wearing them. All the rest is completely irrelevant.

As for quality, all jeans need to be minded.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

Wash em at 30* My OH throws them in with everything else at whatever temp, I think they're getting looser now a year or so on, but were worn regularly, and don't use fabric softener.

As for getting another pair....If you don't treat you..who will? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Embossy

I tried on bought a pair of those Freddy Jeans in black.

They are more like leggings than jeans and are very tight.

I'm in my late 40's...am I too old to wear these?

One is never too old to wear skinny jeans/leggings. I am in my 60s and I wear the tightest stretch skinny jeans that I can squeeze into! Enjoy your Freddy Jeans and be proud of how you look in them!

Advertisement