Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disconnect service cable

Options
  • 19-08-2018 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I sent an email last week to plantalterations @ eir . ie (split email address to avoid spam but I need to know if its the correct email address) to get a service cable removed from a house that is being demolished. I have got no reply since. I can not call 1901 as I have no account or phone no. as it has being disconnected for many years. Can you follow up pls.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

valreid77 wrote: »
    I sent an email last week to plantalterations @ eir . ie (split email address to avoid spam but I need to know if its the correct email address) to get a service cable removed from a house that is being demolished. I have got no reply since. I can not call 1901 as I have no account or phone no. as it has being disconnected for many yhttps://www.eir.ie/support/landline/building-or-altering-your-home/ears. Can you follow up pls.
    Hi valreid77, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

This email address is correct for what you are requesting. They also have a postal address, you can view all details on this here

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 valreid77

I have emailed them three times now and still now response. What can I do. Do I need to get in contact with the CEO of the company to get action on this. This is causing me a delay in getting the work done on the property.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

valreid77 wrote: »
    I have emailed them three times now and still now response. What can I do. Do I need to get in contact with the CEO of the company to get action on this. This is causing me a delay in getting the work done on the property.
    I'm very sorry to hear this. 

Feel free to PM me your account details, name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement