Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Screaming Lord Scutch for President

• 20-08-2018 9:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,808 ✭✭✭✭

It seems every gobdaw looking for a bit of attention is throwing their hat in the ring for a run at the Presidency. Duffy, Sharkey and now O'Doherty. Definitely summer silly season.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

Going to run yourself Watersj!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,808 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Who wants a fat, balding man in his 60s on the job? Maybe I should allow my name forward but I haven't the brass neck of some of these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

Water John wrote: »
    Who wants a fat, balding man in his 60s on the job? Maybe I should allow my name forward but I haven't the brass neck of some of these.

Donald that you!?

I'm just waiting for the council to pick, so I can sharpen the knife😜

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,923 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Water John wrote: »
    It seems every gobdaw looking for a bit of attention is throwing their hat in the ring for a run at the Presidency. Duffy, Sharkey and now O'Doherty. Definitely summer silly season.

Some of the OMRLP's policies have actually become law like pet passports and being able to vote at 18.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement

I think he died 10 or 15 years ago

*I just Googled him. 1999 omfg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Save us Michael D!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,712 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Save us Michael D!!!!

... read that in Princess Leia's voice...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

He hasn’t posted in ten months.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

One of the British Royals should run to jazz things up ....

Or

Stormy Daniels .

Opt ins for Interesting Internationals ; re having to be Irish .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Sharkey just for the chaos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,968 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Some of the OMRLP's policies have actually become law like pet passports and being able to vote at 18.

I like that they have more power than our president, funniest is the radio stations/news trying to jazz it up during the summer lull, as if having a wet paper bag as president would make the slightest bit of difference to the running of the country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It’s not silly season until Dana Rosemary Scanlon enters the fray.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Hopefully Justin Barrett and Aine Ni Chonaill throw their hat in the ring and your man from Pavee Point

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I think since his stint in California is done then we should draft in Arnie :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,514 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

When Screaming Lord Scutch was asked what was the Monster Raving Looney Party's policy on Defence, he said they were going to keep sitting on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Sal Butamol

Ivanka Trump for the laugh.

Successful businesswoman and mother.

It would be worth it just to see the right on brigade foam at the mouth and turn purple with indignation.

Una Mullally would probably set fire to herself outside the Aras. Louise O'Neill would probably encourage her twitter mob to do the same but apologise that she can't do likewise as she is on holidays.

It would be hilarious

Advertisement