Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to upgrade

Options
  • 20-08-2018 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

My wife got a upgrade a few weeks ago but the upgrade was put on my account not hers , tryed customer service but unhelpful, when to store in Mullingar and was told she has to come in to do a return .
    She had to go in twice as was sent away the first time , returned the phone within the 14 days.
    Over a week later the system still says I got a upgrade in July .
    No one ever answers the phone in the Mullingar store or no one has ever said the words SORRY
    What can I do

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

My wife got a upgrade a few weeks ago but the upgrade was put on my account not hers , tryed customer service but unhelpful, when to store in Mullingar and was told she has to come in to do a return .
    She had to go in twice as was sent away the first time , returned the phone within the 14 days.
    Over a week later the system still says I got a upgrade in July .
    No one ever answers the phone in the Mullingar store or no one has ever said the words SORRY
    What can I do
    Hi tkmullingar, 

I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with this order. 

If you PM me your account details, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you.  

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement