Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre rollout / Upgrade to Fibre in contract

Options
  • 20-08-2018 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My local cabinet (DNR1_006) has been showing that Fibre will be available "within 6 months" for a lot longer than six months. Are you able to provide an update on this?

I have been holding out on ordering a new broadband package for well over a year now, as I do not want to be stuck with slower broadband should Fibre become available.
    Could you clarify for me if I can upgrade to Fibre mid-contract, and if there will be any charges or contract extensions for this?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Gadgie wrote: »
    Hi,

My local cabinet (DNR1_006) has been showing that Fibre will be available "within 6 months" for a lot longer than six months. Are you able to provide an update on this?

I have been holding out on ordering a new broadband package for well over a year now, as I do not want to be stuck with slower broadband should Fibre become available.
    Could you clarify for me if I can upgrade to Fibre mid-contract, and if there will be any charges or contract extensions for this?

Thanks
    Hi Gadgie, 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll clarify if the service is available at your address for you. 

If you upgrade to Fibre mid-contract you will renew the contract so will extend it by another 18 months. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement