Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Realistic fake CCTV

Options
  • 20-08-2018 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I have been googling fake cctv cameras. Cameras with flashing led that flashes too bright and also flashes during the day, along with cameras with obvious brand names that can be googled are obvious give aways. Also poor quality plastic covers.
    I want a dome type camera for the gable of a house right beside a quiet county road.
    Any recommendations?
    Thanks for reading

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Would you not just buy a real one and power it up with a little 12v transformer? This one is only €25 and a set of cables for it would cost you €5

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Sparrow_Hawk

Thanks for your suggestions Aquos76

Buying the above suggested camera makes good sense. What exactly would I need to purchase to get it up and running and is it something I could do myself with some YouTube assistance?

Advertisement