Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free transport before 12 PM

• 20-08-2018 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭

I heard that we're paying for free transport for people who are going to see the pope at Croke Park at 7.45 PM. This annoys me a lot. Surely if they want to give free transport it should be provided only before 8.00 AM. This givernment are not following up on their promises.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

7.45 PM today is still before 12.00 PM tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

7.45 PM today is still before 12.00 PM tomorrow.
    That would be people who stay up very late at night though. I would argue they are a very different demographic to people who get up early in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 635 ✭✭✭heretothere

I think it's good planning! 1/4 of the country might be about to land in the capital! They need to do whatever they can to encourage people to use public transport

Advertisement