Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to access sports on mobile or web despite having eir mobile and eir broadband

Options
  • 20-08-2018 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭

as above, and despite contacting customer services last week on this and being assured that the website was having issues and would be resolved in 24-48 hours, still not working..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    as above, and despite contacting customer services last week on this and being assured that the website was having issues and would be resolved in 24-48 hours, still not working..
    Hi A2LUE42, 

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your eir Sport service. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, the address, full name on the account and email address and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Got it sorted with tech support after 4th call yesterday. Had to create a new account registration.

Advertisement