Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jewellery/watches shop cork city - recommendations?

Options
  • 20-08-2018 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,884 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a jewellery shop in the city where I can get a watch for an elderly gentleman? something classic - with numbers rather than roman numerals etc

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

depends on your budget really.

Keanes on oliver plunket st. being the obvious (expensive) choice.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

If you enter the english market to the left of burger king, there's a small, family-run jewelers with a large range of watches on the left as you head along, can't think of name though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,884 ✭✭✭sporina

horgan_p wrote: »
    depends on your budget really.

Keanes on oliver plunket st. being the obvious (expensive) choice.

looked there - didn't see anything classic - well, not what i have in mind

If you enter the english market to the left of burger king, there's a small, family-run jewelers with a large range of watches on the left as you head along, can't think of name though.

is that Liam Lynches? If so I have been told about it.. will check it out for sure - thanks

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

sporina wrote: »
    is that Liam Lynches? If so I have been told about it.. will check it out for sure - thanks

Yeah that's the one. Best of luck with it

• Advertisement

Yeah that's the one. Best of luck with it

thanks - and i like the idea of a local store rather than a chain

Liam Lynches didn't have what I was looking for but its a lovely store - ended up getting a watch in H Samuel but I did get it engraved in Lynches so thanks

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

thanks - and i like the idea of a local store rather than a chain
    Liam Lynches didn't have what I was looking for but its a lovely store - ended up getting a watch in H Samuel but I did get it engraves in Lynches so thanks

So close :rolleyes: :D

So close :rolleyes: :D

a case of priorities smarty pants.. and at least i gave lynches some business..

Advertisement