Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pay slip right or wrong?

• 20-08-2018 11:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

My partner is a nurse working nights and is convinced she is paying too much on her pay slip.
    Just wondering if you guys could have a look and see what u think. She gets paid fortnightly.
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

TheBully wrote: »
    My partner is a nurse working nights and is convinced she is paying too much on her pay slip.
    Just wondering if you guys could have a look and see what u think. She gets paid fortnightly.
    Thank you

The tax looks about 78 euro too high to me...? Though your SRCO and credits seem OK...? Maybe ask her payroll department?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

I thought the tax seemed a bit excessive myself. I’ll tell her get onto payroll alright and see what they say.

Wages are seriously poor for a nurse who only works nights though aren’t they.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭relax carry on

TheBully wrote: »
    Thank you

The tax credits and rate band look correct. It actually looks like she has some additional rate and and credits there other than the standard ones. The cumulative figures for PAYE appear to be correct when you use the cumulative scrop and credits per the payslip.

Advertisement