Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir Router / Wall Point

Options
  • 20-08-2018 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hello,

I've eir vision and broadband being installed in 10 days time. I had Sky previously and the router was placed in the landing upstairs after KN networks brought a new line from the attic. Can I request on the day that the router be installed down stairs? I asked KN this previously too and I was advised I would have to get my own electrician to bring the phone line into the sitting room where we need to have the router.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

AS1890 wrote: »
    Hello,

I've eir vision and broadband being installed in 10 days time. I had Sky previously and the router was placed in the landing upstairs after KN networks brought a new line from the attic. Can I request on the day that the router be installed down stairs? I asked KN this previously too and I was advised I would have to get my own electrician to bring the phone line into the sitting room where we need to have the router.

Thanks.
    Hi AS1890, 

We would normally connect to your master socket, the technician that calls out to you will be able to advise you on this. If you require for internal wiring to be carried out an electrician would need to do this. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement