Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think I put in an incorrect email address but can't see it now.

Options
  • 21-08-2018 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

Hi,
    I amended my email address, and am now "awaiting email confirmation". It gives a link to view the address I supplied, but that only shows my password and the option to change my password. It does not show the amended email address.

So I can't see the email address I input, but will never receive an email confirmation if, as I suspect, it was incorrect.

Any ideas?, or if possible, can an admin revert that change and set it back to my original email address?

Thanks.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi LLewellen Farquarson, welcome to Boards.

You can post the e-mail address you registered with here if you like where it will remain unapproved and readable only by staff and Admins and we can look into this for you. Alternatively, you can drop us an e-mail at hello@boards.ie with your username and both the previous and new e-mail addresses please.

Advertisement