Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill not issued

Options
  • 21-08-2018 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭

Hi my first bill was due on the 19th but it’s now showing as the 19th of September. 1000mb FTTH package.

The account is apparently €99 in credit (assuming this is to cover the free installation when I signed up)

I will be making an advanced payment over the phone regardless tomorrow. I normally pay bills instantly over the phone upon receipt.

Upon request I’ll PM my account number and details.

May I compliment the service provided is amazing. Pings of 0ms and speeds in excess of 900+mb and looking forward to many years of business with eir.

Come October when I finish my Sky contract we’ll talk about eir TV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi my first bill was due on the 19th but it’s now showing as the 19th of September. 1000mb FTTH package.

The account is apparently €99 in credit (assuming this is to cover the free installation when I signed up)

I will be making an advanced payment over the phone regardless tomorrow. I normally pay bills instantly over the phone upon receipt.

Upon request I’ll PM my account number and details.

May I compliment the service provided is amazing. Pings of 0ms and speeds in excess of 900+mb and looking forward to many years of business with eir.

Come October when I finish my Sky contract we’ll talk about eir TV.
    Hi Grab All Association, 

I've received your PM and responded to you there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement