Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paypal refunded returns

• 21-08-2018 3:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭

Apparently Paypal has a service that entitles a user to a refund of up to €30 in shipping costs when returning an item bought using Paypal. They will refund fees up to 12 times a year.

Might be handy for those that do a lot of shopping on eBay for example.

https://www.paypal.com/ie/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Ive used this several times this year and it's brilliant.
    They return the money to you quickly enough and it's meant I've bought from shops I wouldn't usually bother trying because I'd expect return costs to be too much of a pain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Take a picture of the addressed package before posting and get a receipt of postage showing the costs - you’ll need them for a refund (at least, it’ll make it handier and quicker for PayPal to make the refund)

Good for use on sportsdirect stuff that’s unsuitable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Only

Thanks for posting OP - I never knew that ... will come in very useful!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,697 ✭✭✭corks finest

vicwatson wrote: »
    Take a picture of the addressed package before posting and get a receipt of postage showing the costs - you’ll need them for a refund (at least, it’ll make it handier and quicker for PayPal to make the refund)

Good for use on sportsdirect stuff that’s unsuitable
    Too true SD made a balls of my order, lost my returned item(fastway)guy forgot to scan it,took 3 months of wrangling, nightmare,wish I'd have thought of pp

Just FYI refunded returns is ending on 27th of November, any claims that you have for returns have to be put in before that date

• Advertisement
Advertisement