Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biometric Collection Canada

Options
  • 21-08-2018 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi all,

I submitted my WH visa and work permit application and paid the relevant fees for both of $250.

Now I have been requested to pay a biometric collection fee of $85 as my biometrics are required. However, I am having major issues with processing this fee as there is no payment facility attached to MYCIC account. The only way in which fees can be paid as far as I am aware is through the MYCIC account.

I have been given a limited amount of time to process this fee and submit a receipt of payment so as that I can receive my BIL to bring to a VAC to have my biometrics collected.

I have been in touch with my local VAC and they told me to get in touch with CIC and submit a case-specific enquiry. However, it states on cic.gc.ca that these will not be processed if your application is within the processing timeframe and mine is.

I am stressing over this an awful lot and would greatly appreciate any help which could sort out how I can go about paying this fee.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

Advertisement