Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Platinum Motorcycles

Options
  • 21-08-2018 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

Anyone had dealings with them? Never heard of them but they have something I'm interested in!

Quick search on here comes up quite positive, interested to hear more though. Never actually bought a bike from a dealer now I think about it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Anyone had dealings with them? Never heard of them but they have something I'm interested in!

Quick search on here comes up quite positive, interested to hear more though. Never actually bought a bike from a dealer now I think about it.

If you're after a BMW that's the place to buy from, simple as.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

Very heavy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Mark is sound. great service and i trust him..no bullsh1t either..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,525 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Yeah, Mark's a good lad. Definitely the place to get a BMW serviced.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Lyle Lanley

Thanks for the replies. Have to get rid of what I have now first but if he's still got it when I do sounds like I'll be taking a trip down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭curiousb

Yep, great place.

Advertisement