Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 3 Captain Poll

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Mané (BHA)
    How can you have a poll and it not be public? You can vote but you don't have to post who you voted for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Mané (BHA)
    How can you have a poll and it not be public? You can vote but you don't have to post who you voted for.

This poll is public and you can see who voted for who even if you didn't post.

There are two options of setting poll.

Last week poll was private I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Mané (BHA)
    wonski wrote: »
    This poll is public and you can see who voted for who even if you didn't post.

There are two options of setting poll.

Last week poll was private I think.

I set it to public because I like to see which users voted for each option. I prefer it that way but it probably means some won't vote as their username will appear. I don't think it's that big a deal personally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Mané (BHA)
    I set it to public because I like to see which users voted for each option. I prefer it that way but it probably means some won't vote as their username will appear. I don't think it's that big a deal personally.

Like I said. Just a thought. As you said some won't vote was my main issue. I prefer all to vote.

After all I didn't start the thread so not my choice to make. Private would be more reliable imo ;)

Mané (BHA)
    Like I said. Just a thought. As you said some won't vote was my main issue. I prefer all to vote.

After all I didn't start the thread so not my choice to make. Private would be more reliable imo ;)

Looking at GWs 1 and 2 polls which were private they had less votes than this week's one which is public so it seems people don't mind that it's public.

• Advertisement

Mkhitaryan (WHU)

I agree.

I didn’t realise someone could see who you voted for.

I’ll not be voting again so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Mané (BHA)
    Looking at GWs 1 and 2 polls which were private they had less votes than this week's one which is public so it seems people don't mind that it's public.

Anyone on mobile wouldn't have know the difference. Polls should be private imo.

Mané (BHA)
    I'll keep it private from now on then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,013 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

I like trying to be smart and defying conventional wisdom (although this usually fails miserably for me) so thinking about captaining Mitro next week. Fulham are at home to Burnley who are poor at the back and are playing in Greece on Thursday. Mitro could get a couple.
    Typical, the time I don't follow through with the left field Idea turns out to be the time it would have been a great call!

Advertisement