Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is myeir.ie having problems today?

Options
  • 22-08-2018 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I cannot log in all morning ....is it connected to the recent data breach? (or even indirectly, ie. everybody changing their passwords etc.)

And speaking of the data breach, what exactly should customers do? Change password is really all we can do, right?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

I cannot log in all morning ....is it connected to the recent data breach? (or even indirectly, ie. everybody changing their passwords etc.)

And speaking of the data breach, what exactly should customers do? Change password is really all we can do, right?

Hi littlevillage, 

We are having issues with the service, we are investigating this and will have it up and running as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

The data breach wouldn't be connected to the issue you are having with my eir. We are contacting all customers affected so you will not have to change your password. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement