Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing top up

Options
  • 22-08-2018 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭

Hello

On Monday evening I topped up my phone credit using my Permanent TSB bank account. The €20 was debited immediately and is showing as gone through on my account. I received a text from them straight away saying it was being processed and was given the
    reference number: 5555338. I received no more texts like I usually would from Eir saying the top up was successful etc. The credit still has not come through on my phone.

After contacting @eircare, they suggested that if the transaction had gone through in the bank to contact the customercare@eir.ie with an original bank statement, my mobile number and PIN number. I have received no reply to this email.

Any help is appreciated.

Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear this. Can you advise when you sent the email to customercare@eir.ie as the response time is up to 48 hours?

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

It was only yesterday morning so if it is a 48hr response time I'll come back tomorrow if I've heard nothing.

Thank you Sarah.

No problem at all.

Sarah

Hello again. No reply to my email today.

Hi markc1184,

If you could send on your account details along with the email address you sent this from I will follow this up for you.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Advertisement

PM sent now.

Thanks Mark,

I'll get back to you shortly.

Sarah

This has now been resolved.

Happy to help Mark.

If you need any assistance in the future please let us know.

Sarah

Happy to help Mark.

If you need any assistance in the future please let us know.

Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement