Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Super-Showdown - October 6th from Melbourne, Australia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,244 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I assume this is 4 hours?

Yeah 10am-2pm Sat according to the wwe network schedule

this Triple H vs Taker match really came out of nowhere no pre storyline built til Triple H randomly appeared on Raw a few weeks to plug it and then Taker/HBK/Kane etc got invovled. Still looking forward to it

some guys are not going to Austrailia like Finn, AOP, Orton etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

PTH2009 wrote: »
    some guys are not going to Austrailia like Finn, AOP, Orton etc
    Yeah I didn't even realise that. I guess whoever doesn't really have any kind of storyline at the moment got a few days off?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,817 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

cliggg wrote: »
    Yeah I didn't even realise that. I guess whoever doesn't really have any kind of storyline at the moment got a few days off?

Knowing WWE they're prob running a house showing somewhere in the states.

Loughc wrote: »
    Knowing WWE they're prob running a house showing somewhere in the states.
    No I thought the same but when I checked there were none. Old Vince getting soft maybe?

• Advertisement

No I thought the same but when I checked there were none. Old Vince getting soft maybe?

some of the guys not going down under will prob be doing promo work etc n the US the weekend. They will be going on the Euro/Saudi tour in a few weeks

Obv its a great card at SSD but you would fill a little annoyed at not getting full rosters if places like Saudi got it but you knw $$$$ are to thank for that

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,817 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

He'll just make them work Christmas instead, be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

How long is a flight from the US to Australia? Fly out yesterday and then back straight after the show presumably to be back for Raw.

Jet lag would be murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,792 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

J. Marston wrote: »
    How long is a flight from the US to Australia? Fly out yesterday and then back straight after the show presumably to be back for Raw.

Jet lag would be murder.

Don't know but I know smackdown and raw we're on the west coast the week just gone so probably not as bad as having to go from US east coast to Melbourne Australia.

I'd say it wouldn't be that bad for the smackdown lads as you'd have the extra day but I don't know where raw is next Monday.

Edit: through the magic of google going from Seattle to Melbourne it's 18.5 hours with 1 stop. Christ imagine doing that twice in less than a week ?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,524 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I expect The New Day to do this bit at some stage.

CompetentFrequentBronco-max-1mb.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,006 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Won't get to watch til tomorrow evening, though I'm sure nothing too exciting will happen

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Don't know but I know smackdown and raw we're on the west coast the week just gone so probably not as bad as having to go from US east coast to Melbourne Australia.

I'd say it wouldn't be that bad for the smackdown lads as you'd have the extra day but I don't know where raw is next Monday.

Edit: through the magic of google going from Seattle to Melbourne it's 18.5 hours with 1 stop. Christ imagine doing that twice in less than a week ?
    The Smackdown crew have a house show on Monday in Kentucky which is a 20 hour flight from Melbourne, Raw is in Chicago which is a 19 hour flight. I have said this before but I really do hope all the wrestles and referees, agents, backstage crew etc.. are well compensated for the constant year round travel and work they do.

Good morning everyone

Impressive stadium

Give the UK a show like this (Wembley, London Stadium, Mellienium Stadium) please so some of us can go

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone

Impressive stadium

Give the UK a show like this (Wembley, London Stadium, Mellienium Stadium) please so some of us can go
    Stadium looks great crowdlooks up for it too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Haha the awkward initial silence from Graves when Cole asks what do the combo of Woods and Kofi bring against a team like The Bar.

Christ takers entrance will take forever on that long ramp

Big hall in fairness. Becky is over in Australia.

What a bulls**t finish

Stupid finish. So Becky can't beat Charlotte ?

Becky is so clearly the one the fans want to cheer.

Charlotte has regressed so much.

• Advertisement

Stupid finish. So Becky can't beat Charlotte ?

She can, she beat her a few weeks ago

I love eilas

She can, she beat her a few weeks ago

I know she did but the way WWE want it to seem that Becky had to cheat to keep her title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

sky88 wrote: »
    I love eilas

2 of them are great together.

Owens you don't know the half of it re Melbourne. :D

2 of them are great together.

Owens you don't know the half of it re Melbourne. :D

They work so well bouncing off each other

It's strange to see cena with a full head of hair.

I know she did but the way WWE want it to seem that Becky had to cheat to keep her title.

Ah I know but she is still supposed to be the heel and she did beat her clean the last time. Heels very rarely win clean in title matches he's in WWE

Christ cena looks ten years older.

Christ cena looks ten years older.

Yeah I'd almost accept if he called it a day.Hes not as relevant today compared to years ago in the wrestling world

A heel turn would be best for him

• Advertisement

Cena looks way lighter than I ever remember him being.

Advertisement