Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dingle Thread

• 22-08-2018 12:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 323 ✭✭

Shouldn't there be one ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

There is now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,362 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Dingleybingleybong.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Shouldn't there be one ?

There can be one, but no one has ever requested one before.

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    There can be one, but no one has ever requested one before.
    But somebody started one, even though nobody requested one!

I demand that this thread be closed immediately. Can’t have posters on a discussion site starting discussion threads willy nilly, simply because they think there should be one! Where would it end?!?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

endacl wrote: »
    But somebody started one, even though nobody requested one!

I demand that this thread be closed immediately. Can’t have posters on a discussion site starting discussion threads willy nilly, simply because they think there should be one! Where would it end?!?

What!? You’ve totally missed the point! Anyone can start a thread, we aren’t closing this at all! I merely mentioned that no one suggested we start a Dingle thread. It won’t made a sticky thread though unless it becomes popular! Ok! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

I think you missed the tongue in cheek.

If you’re going to post in the Dingle thread, keep it relevant to the thread! (See forum charter if not familiar!).

I think you missed the tongue in cheek.

I was being completely serious, I’ll have you know.

Dingle threads going well. Plenty of traffic. Lively chat.

An Daingean abú!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭snow scorpion

murphy-s-handmade-ice.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭PatM65

Serious question about Dingle.

What happened to Dan Devane from Walking on Cars? He hasn't been seen with them for ages but no one has said what's up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Best thing about Dingle is the road out of it to slea head:)

I also got my wife's engagement ring there!

Is the main carpark at the marina free on a Sunday? Anytime we are there we can never see any info on the signs that say if it is or not. We haven't usually paid (on a Sunday), but I just wondered as we are heading to Dingle tomorrow. TIA

Where is Dick Mack’s?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Where is Dick Mack’s?

In An Daingean  ...

gozunda wrote: »
    In An Daingean  ...

Nope. It’s opposite the church.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Nope. It’s opposite the church.

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Dick Macks is opposite the Church
    the Church is opposite Dick Macks

Anyone see Fungie lately

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dickymint

Hello Everyone

First Time Poster

Some one I know is staying in Dingle Community Hospital and the wifi is not really great. Can anyone recommend a good reliable mobile internet service eg vodafone, that I could set up for her and prices if possible.

Many thanks for your time

Advertisement