Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Android Pie

• 22-08-2018 2:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,308 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all. I work for an American company, and while they have beta tested Pie over there, we have no documentation on this side. I'm wondering if anyone has a link to a user guide of sorts for Android Pie? I know it's only on Google devices officially right now, but we're already getting customers coming in with Pie on their Pixel devices, and shock horror, our counterparts are not great at passing on information (I had to discover the settings to edit 'Device Maintenance' in Samsung devices so the App would continue to work).

If there is nothing of the sort, does someone have a contact or a link to contact Google to look for this? I've tried their Help Centre, but it doesn't have what I'm looking for and there doesn't appear to be any contact options if it's not in the help centre (we get lambasted for not being able to be contacted after a certain time, I can't even contact Google at all! What hope does a small-ish start up have if the biggest competitor in the market doesn't have a contact option at all?!).

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,308 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Still too new by the looks of it. Maybe someone can help me then. Anyone with a Pixel or Pixel 2 with Android Pie able to tell me how to clear the Bluetooth cache? The steps I have don't work!

Sorted. Mods, please delete if necessary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Still too new by the looks of it. Maybe someone can help me then. Anyone with a Pixel or Pixel 2 with Android Pie able to tell me how to clear the Bluetooth cache? The steps I have don't work!

Out of interest, how do you do that?

Patww79 wrote: »
    Out of interest, how do you do that?

* Go into your phones Settings app
    * Pick apps and notifications
    * Select See all apps
    (* If there are 3 dots in the top right of your settings screen, tap this and select Show System)
    * Tap the ‘Bluetooth’ or ‘Bluetooth share’ App
    * Tap ‘Storage’
    * Tap ‘Clear Cache’

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭batistuta9

you could download the developer tools & use the emulator to run pie
    https://developer.android.com/studio/run/managing-avds

Advertisement