Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Myeir login.

Options
  • 22-08-2018 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi,I sent you a pm yesterday morning about trouble I am having logging into myeir and not being able to log into the eirsport app.just wondering if you have seen my message.just rejoined eir phone and broadband a few weeks and finding it frustrating so far.any help would be welcome.thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭ZappaMan

Hi,I sent you a pm yesterday morning about trouble I am having logging into myeir and not being able to log into the eirsport app.just wondering if you have seen my message.just rejoined eir phone and broadband a few weeks and finding it frustrating so far.any help would be welcome.thanks.

Having same issue myself. Upgraded my phone last week. I can login to my eir but they have deleted all my info/previous bills so I no longer can see my account no etc. Trying to register new phone (same number as before) when I login but not working either.

Also, without my account number I can't register for the eir Sport mobile app.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭peneau

Similar issue here too.  Couldn't login to "My Eir" account contacted online chat resolved the issue however a couple of hours later issue has resurfaced.

Is this issue related to the "Data Breach" incident ?

Advertisement