Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of laying floors

Options
  • 22-08-2018 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

I am an absolute newbie to anything building/decorating related so please forgive any stupid questions! I have just put a deposit down on a 4 bed semi-detached new build and am trying to work out budgeting for floors. We know we want laminate, on all floors including the stairs. The bathrooms (3) are tiled. I don't have exact measurements for rooms yet, but the house is 136 sq m.

Does anyone have any sort of rough idea what it would cost to lay laminate floors in the house so I can have some notion of what to expect??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

hanaimai wrote: »
    I am an absolute newbie to anything building/decorating related so please forgive any stupid questions! I have just put a deposit down on a 4 bed semi-detached new build and am trying to work out budgeting for floors. We know we want laminate, on all floors including the stairs. The bathrooms (3) are tiled. I don't have exact measurements for rooms yet, but the house is 136 sq m.

Does anyone have any sort of rough idea what it would cost to lay laminate floors in the house so I can have some notion of what to expect??

10 e a square metre, roughly

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

endasmail wrote: »
    10 e a square metre, roughly

That’s a great price!

How much to install?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

BryanF wrote: »
    That’s a great price!

How much to install?

10e a square metre

Advertisement