Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't post pictures

Options
  • 22-08-2018 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Following on from my attempts to link a photo on this thread https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057903726
    I can't seem to post pictures on boards at all..
    I've the photos hotlinked, (I've tried 2 different sites.) the settings on the site said it was shareable,
    I've clicked on the img button bityin above and copied my link into it.
    But nothing comes up. I also tried to upload direct to boards but it says I'mbExceeding then bandwith.
    It's on both android phone and laptop.

I know I'm. Doing something stupid but I don't know what. Sorry if this is in the wrong area..
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

That's not an image you're adding, you're trying to use a page's address instead of the images.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭tuborg_man

Ah that would do it.. I was trying to link the shareable link on the hosting site.. Appriciate that

Advertisement