Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIM only plan

Options
  • 22-08-2018 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi Reps

How can I move from existing SIM only plan to the new Eir Mobile Complete SiM only plan?

I tried ringing and the online chat, but I didn’t have any success.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭alanashe

Can any Reps help me with this, I tried ringing today again but gave up after 45 mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

alanashe wrote: »
    Can any Reps help me with this, I tried ringing today again but gave up after 45 mins
    Hi alanshe, 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

alanashe wrote: »
    Hi Reps

How can I move from existing SIM only plan to the new Eir Mobile Complete SiM only plan?

I tried ringing and the online chat, but I didn’t have any success.

Thanks
    Of course you can. I do it regularly. That's the beauty of the sim only plan. 30 day contract you can always get the best deal.
    Just be aware it seems to be hit and miss in terks of reps you get. Some do it no problem and some argue say that you can't.
    Any hassle just give you 30 day notice and sign up again. They won't want to lose you over something so trivial.

Advertisement