Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cablevision Broadband

Options
  • 22-08-2018 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

I'm thinking of changing my broadband provider and got a leaflet from Cablevision offering up to 300Mbps for 35/month. Compared to Eir it seems like a very reasonable price, especially as I have no need for a landline or tv.

However, I find it hard to find any reviews online so I'm asking here. Is anyone with them? We usually use about 300Gb/month watching Netflix and playing online so I'd need a reliable service. How good is Cablevision?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭celt262

I have it and stream a lot of TV and rarely have any issues. What speeds are you getting at moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭andala

That's brilliant, thank you. A speedtest shows I'm getting 35Mbps download speed and 13.1 upload, so nothing shockingly good but it's enough for my needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭celt262

andala wrote: »
    That's brilliant, thank you. A speedtest shows I'm getting 35Mbps download speed and 13.1 upload, so nothing shockingly good but it's enough for my needs.

My speeds would be similar enough on wifi. I use TP-links for the tv as it's a nice distance away from the router.

Advertisement