Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gray co stalking scope

Options
  • 22-08-2018 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

Thinking strongly of buying one for hill stalking , just wondering if any of you fells have any experience with them ? Are they as good as they say optically?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭steyrman

Hi I had one a few years ago the look the part out stalking but I have a Zeiss spotting scope now much better with different eye pieces easy to use packs up neatly in its own case I have a window mount for it so once I arrive at stalking ground I can cover most ground before I leave the jeep saves the legs big time

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭leica

Thanks styerman, I'd imagine they couldn't be as good as zeiss or the Swarovski ct 75-85 , but then there's a big difference in money too ,

Advertisement