Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPF (Diesel Particle Filter) Cleaning. Anyone had it done in Cork?

Options
  • 22-08-2018 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭

I've asked this over in motors also but would like opinions on any places local.

Has anyone had their DPF cleaned in Cork? Was it worth it? Google gives me a few options around the city but most look like agents for other people, they take the DPF off your car and send it away for cleaning basically.

Ideally I'd like somewhere with the shortest turnaround possible, can't afford to be off the road long at all.

Any recommendations welcome.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

link road motors Ballincollig. give them a buzz they are good (021) 487 4856

• Registered Users Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭RINO87

link road motors Ballincollig. give them a buzz they are good (021) 487 4856

Thanks I've used them quite a bit and they are good. I'm not after a forced regeneration though, im looking for a spot that actually takes the filter off and cleans it with acid\ultrasound. I know a crowd in little island do it, but a can nearly get a new one for the price of a cleaning.

Unless link road do that now too??

Advertisement