Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed Direct Debit and now need to pay over 2000 ?

Options
  • 23-08-2018 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi liberty

I have a car insurance policy with your company.
    When I took out the policy I had to pay a deposit of 660 euros.
    I did that without a problem and then I had to pay 260 something euros each month on the 15th.
    Now I have payed every month as it should only that I had to use the payed for a missed direct debit button on your website each month a day or two later as my pay is sometimes the 16th or 17th or even 18th.
    Now I wanted to pay just as every month but all of a sudden I have to pay the full balance of over 2000 euros, or you could cancel my policy ?
    I have no way at all to pay such an amount of money in one go.
    I would love to continue to pay my 260 something each month by direct debit.

Please let me know what’s possible.

Thank you
    Danny

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

DannyLeg wrote: »
    Hi liberty

I did that without a problem and then I had to pay 260 something euros each month on the 15th.
    Now I have payed every month as it should only that I had to use the payed for a missed direct debit button on your website each month a day or two later as my pay is sometimes the 16th or 17th or even 18th.
    Now I wanted to pay just as every month but all of a sudden I have to pay the full balance of over 2000 euros, or you could cancel my policy ?

Thank you
    Danny
    Hi DannyLeg

Can you PM me with your policy details and we will take a look into this for you.

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 5 DannyLeg

Hi liberty

Thank you
    Danny
    Hi DannyLeg

Can you PM me with your policy details and we will take a look into this for you.

Seán
    Good Morning Sean,

For sure will do this straight away!

Thank you so much 

Kind Regards
    Danny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭henryforde80

Piece of advice, you can change the direct debit date with liberty. So if pay goes in the latest at the 18th, change it to the 20th or something for the direct debit to come out

Hi Sean,

Seems you cant accept private messages on here ?

Let me know once I can send it on as I don't think its smart to post my policy details in public :)

Kind Regards
    Danny

Piece of advice, you can change the direct debit date with liberty. So if pay goes in the latest at the 18th, change it to the 20th or something for the direct debit to come out
    Thanks ! 
    Will for sure do this once this is resolved.

• Advertisement

Hi Sean,

Let me know once I can send it on as I don't think its smart to post my policy details in public :)

Kind Regards
    Danny
    Hi DannyLeg

Thanks for letting me know. I'll look into this and get back to you.

Seán

Hi Sean,

Kind Regards
    Danny
    Hi DannyLeg

Thanks for letting me know. I'll look into this and get back to you.

Seán

Hi Sean,

Kind Regards
    Danny
    Hi DannyLeg

Apologies this issue has been resolved. Can you message me with your policy details.

Seán 

Advertisement