Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap online glasses

Options
  • 23-08-2018 8:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭

I'm a loser. I keep losing glasses. I need to buy about 5 pairs of cheap glasses. Need 'em delivered to Ireland.

Need advice on your fave online glasses shop.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,972 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I'm a loser. I keep losing glasses. I need to buy about 5 pairs of cheap glasses. Need 'em delivered to Ireland.

Need advice on your fave online glasses shop.
    Speccyfoureyes and goggles4u are good, delivery can take a while though

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭ianob7

I've used buynewspecs.ie in the past and found them great. Based in Co.Meath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

zenni optical.

My favourite pair of glasses are from there, less than 20 euro delivered, prescription is perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I order from goggles4u they always have promo codes.
    My prescription is very small but I get the anti glare on it. I use addresspal or something similar for delivery. I paid maybe €20 for 2 pairs including delivery during promo,

The other thing is if you pay A1 prsi you could get an eye test and €59 glasses free in specsavers! You could also get two for €89 and pay the €30 difference.
    If you have health insurance you might be able to claim some back :)

Advertisement