Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Service Desk

Options
  • 23-08-2018 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I asked a question through 365 online and I can see that there was a response yesterday evening, however when I click into the message I cannot see the response. I have tried on multiple devices & different browsers, but cannot read the message. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi 3curiosity3,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
    Can I ask if you're clicking on the little blue envelope in the Service Desk?
    Also, have you Asked a Question before?

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 11 3curiosity3

Hi 3curiosity3,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
    Can I ask if you're clicking on the little blue envelope in the Service Desk?
    Also, have you Asked a Question before?

Thanks,

Lorna
    Hi Lorna, 

Yes I clicked the blue envelope when it popped up. I am now clicking on the left hand side tab where it says service desk. I can read responses to previous questions, but when I click the latest one, there is just a subject line and time, but no content within the message. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Thanks for getting back to us, we just sent you a private message.
    If you could please reply back when you get the chance.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Lorna

Advertisement