Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir fiber to home

Options
  • 23-08-2018 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi
    I have moved into a new build house which already has a fiber line installed one with sky tv and another one running out to a junction box outside. I have been told that I have to pay an instillation charge to get connected. Is this correct when the lines are already in my house?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

grob115 wrote: »
    Hi
    I have moved into a new build house which already has a fiber line installed one with sky tv and another one running out to a junction box outside. I have been told that I have to pay an instillation charge to get connected. Is this correct when the lines are already in my house?
    Thanks
    Hi grob115, 

The installation charge is for the technician calling out and connecting up the service, if there has never been an active service at your address before the charge would apply as the technician will need to carry out work to activate it.

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement