Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Boards loading?

Options
  • 23-08-2018 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,623 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, having a problem with Boards not loading properly/fully - see the linked picture. https://i.imgur.com/9twAtLG.jpg This is only happening on Boards, so I wonder if anybody else is having the same issue, or if it is just me (or Firefox).

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Does refreshing or a cache clear do anything for you? Alternatively, if you right click, view page source, and click on one of the "link rel='stylesheet'" links and then reload the page, does that help?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

Yes, the same thing is happening to me. Came here to see if anyone else was having issues. It's caused by Adblock Plus. The site works correctly again when I disable it. I'm using Firefox, no problems on Chrome with ABP installed.

Not sure what spurred this, it just started happening today out of the blue.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,623 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Standman wrote: »
    Yes, the same thing is happening to me. Came here to see if anyone else was having issues. It's caused by Adblock Plus. The site works correctly again when I disable it. I'm using Firefox, no problems on Chrome with ABP installed.

No thanks function in this forum, so thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,623 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Standman wrote: »

With adblockplus, you do this:

Options - Advanced - Filter lists - Update all filters

and that sorts it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

That did the trick. Much obliged, good sir/madam.

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Advertisement