Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Owed money from account

Options
  • 23-08-2018 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I canceled my broadband account a few months ago. I paid the bill for the rest of that month and the following month no problem.

A month later I received an email saying I was 38.34 in credit on the account. I thought it would come through automatically since I had been paying by direct debit. It didn't.

Yesterday I got the same email again. I can't log into the website as my account was closed.

I tried the online help so I could get a refund buy I would have been better off talking to a wall.

The first 2 people just transferred me after I explained the issue. The 3rd had me confirm all the details again for a 3rd time and then told me he couldn't help because it was a business account. He then gave me the details for the business customer support.

It was a home broadband account. I don't know the account number because I can't log in and the emails I received from eir don't have it in them.

Any hope of someone here helping sort this out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi shotgundivorce,

Do you still have the letter you received stating that your account was in credit? If so the accoiunt number should be listed on that. If you can send me the full acocunt information in a PM I can look into this for you.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement