Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stryker/Boston scientific/other companies

Options
  • 23-08-2018 5:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 189 ✭✭

How do I go about getting work in these places? Do they use recruitment agencies to hire staff?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Big companies like that usually have their own internal recruitment department in my experience.

Google Stryker jobs cork and you’ll most likely get a link to their careers website

• Registered Users Posts: 18,125 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Kelly recruitment for Stryker. You'll be on a 23 month contract through them, if your lucky you'll then get a permanent contract with Stryker.

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Maybe you need a little less conversation, a little more action. :cool:
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭timmyjimmy

I work in Stryker Carrigtwohill. There's loads of engineering work going here in additive manufacturing (3d printing). There's also shift working going on the floor. Not too many recruitment staff on the floor, more so direct employees.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭themom

C&M are recruiting at the moment for Boston

They are holding walkin interviews on Monday and Tuesday 2-4pm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Maybe you need a little less conversation, a little more action. :cool:
    :pac:
    Indeed. A little bit of Google research!

Advertisement