Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Kilmainham (around SIPTU college) safe to rent live

Options
  • 23-08-2018 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone
    I am about to rent a home in Kilmainham on south circular road (around SIPTU college).
    I need your feedbacks
    What do you think around? Is it safe in day/evening?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,349 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I've lived near there for the last 12 years and no hassle.

Well, no daily hassle. I had one attempted break-in and one mild rampage where a load of car windscreens were smashed - but that's the sort of random stuff that could happen anywhere.

I occasionally get the bus home late(ish) at night and would have no problem wandering up to the shops before they close.

It's absolutely fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭kellyshell

I live down the road from the college, and it is a lovely area. there would be some rough spots in the area but the same as any other part of Dublin. Only issue i have with the area at the minute is all the traffic from the work going on in the hospital.

Good luck in your new home :)

Advertisement