Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband installation

Options
  • 24-08-2018 7:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can you tell me who is responsible for the broadband installation.

Twice I have been given an appointment and twice nobody turned up. When I contacted eir I was given the answer "oh, that was cancelled let me transfer you to the department handling that" who usually reply with (paraphrased) "oh, eir should have contacted you about the cancellation". I'm getting nowhere.
    A new date has now been given for 27th Aug but I have had no mail or text to confirm.

I contact the support site on chat and they person on the other side said I only had one appointment the 27th and that there were no cancelled appointments and stopped short of calling me a liar.
    It's only when I showed them proof I got the response "you need to ring blah blah blah to get a response"

How will I know if this appointment is cancelled?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Roanmore,

Sorry to hear this. If you could send me on the account details/order number etc in a PM I will be more than happy to look into this.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi Roanmore,

Sorry to hear this. If you could send me on the account details/order number etc in a PM I will be more than happy to look into this.

Thanks,

Sarah
    Hi,

I still haven't got confirmation if my Monday appointment is still going ahead.

Advertisement