Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre sale qwery broadband

Options
  • 24-08-2018 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Hi I have just purchased a house

Two question befour I sign up

If I sign up to your new broadband plans , is there any fair usage policy or is it unlimited

I see you are advertising new broadband Customers for 39.99 pm. When I put in my address it gives my speed of my connection but it’s asks me to pay full non disconnected price of over 55 pm

Can you help

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi I have just purchased a house

Two question befour I sign up

If I sign up to your new broadband plans , is there any fair usage policy or is it unlimited

I see you are advertising new broadband Customers for 39.99 pm. When I put in my address it gives my speed of my connection but it’s asks me to pay full non disconnected price of over 55 pm

Can you help

Thanks
    Hi roadrunnermick, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

There is no fair usage policy for new customers, it is unlimited. 

The package is €39.99 for the first 12 months and would then rise to €59.99, so is on a promotional basis until then. The discount will appear at the end. 

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement