Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow delivery driver

• 24-08-2018 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Can’t anyone PLEASE give me the contact info for co. wicklow’s DPD delivery driver man. I’ve had a lost package for two days after telling me it’s in a flower pot when it’s not. He’s brought it to the wrong house. I have called depot 19 and they never ever answer and I’ve talked to them on the online chat and they just keep saying sorry he will ring you.
    Someone help!! 😭

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

context is wonderful.

I'd say there might be more than 1 delivery driver in wicklow.

No business, no location, no way to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 emilyward14

RossieMan wrote: »
    context is wonderful.

I'd say there might be more than 1 delivery driver in wicklow.

No business, no location, no way to help.

It says co. wicklows DPD delivery driver?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,714 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

From experience, including one this week, DPD texts and emails you with your drivers details including name and phone number so you can find this out handy

• Registered Users Posts: 27 emilyward14

From experience, including one this week, DPD texts and emails you with your drivers details including name and phone number so you can find this out handy

I’m afraid it doesn’t say the drivers info anywhere on the tracking page, I never received an email from them I received an email from the company I bought products off with a tracking number.. thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Did you edit it? I'm sure it didn't say DPD driver when I seen it. Your contract isn't with the driver byw, get onto the business where it was sent from.

• Advertisement
Advertisement