Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No free PSN plus subscription as advertised

Options
  • 24-08-2018 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hi

I picked up the fantastic Sony Xz2 on bill this week and all is going great there, however, I am been told by Sony that the free 12 month PSN offer that's advertised on the Eir website has expired since the end of June?

This subscription worth €60 was a big reason in why I went for the Sony phone over competitors handsets and even competitors networks.

Surely Eir will honor this free subscription as advertised?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

thecutter wrote: »
    Hi

I picked up the fantastic Sony Xz2 on bill this week and all is going great there, however, I am been told by Sony that the free 12 month PSN offer that's advertised on the Eir website has expired since the end of June?

This subscription worth €60 was a big reason in why I went for the Sony phone over competitors handsets and even competitors networks.

Hi thecutter, 

I've looked into this for you and have read the terms and conditions and I'm afraid the offer has ended since the 30th of June. You can view our t&c's here - https://www.eir.ie/opencms/export/sites/default/.content/pdf/terms/sony_xperia_xz2_play_station_plus_terms.pdf 

I can also see it is still been advertised on the website, I have contacted the relevant team to have this taken down. Apologies for the wrong information been supplied by us. 

If you PM me your account number, full name, address and email address I will have a look into this and see what I can do for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭thecutter

Hi

Hi thecutter, 

I've looked into this for you and have read the terms and conditions and I'm afraid the offer has ended since the 30th of June. You can view our t&c's here - https://www.eir.ie/opencms/export/sites/default/.content/pdf/terms/sony_xperia_xz2_play_station_plus_terms.pdf 

I can also see it is still been advertised on the website, I have contacted the relevant team to have this taken down. Apologies for the wrong information been supplied by us. 

If you PM me your account number, full name, address and email address I will have a look into this and see what I can do for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey, 

I will send you a PM now, thanks a mill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi

Hi thecutter, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey, 

I will send you a PM now, thanks a mill
    Great, thanks. 

I'll come back to you through PM's soon. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement