If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best price on DENON AVRX2400

Options
  • 24-08-2018 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi Guys,

Bought a onkyo txsr308 from you years ago and it's been brilliant but have upgraded the tv to 4k hdr so need a new receiver and am looking at the Denon AVRX2400. What is the best you can do on this one? by any chance do you take trade ins on the old one :)

Thanks
    James

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

FarmJames wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Bought a onkyo txsr308 from you years ago and it's been brilliant but have upgraded the tv to 4k hdr so need a new receiver and am looking at the Denon AVRX2400. What is the best you can do on this one? by any chance do you take trade ins on the old one :)

Thanks
    James
    Hi farm,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you..

We have a trade in scheme running on some of the higher range AVR's but unfortunately not on the AVRX2400 which is really fantastic value now at just £299  - unfortunately that £299 really is as low as we can go on it at the moment..

If you wanted to get a reasonable price for your Onkyo I'd recommend you pop across to the AV section of adverts.ie - there are always guys looking for good condition AV kit across there and they tend to know what they are about and pay fair prices..

Thanks again and don't hesitate to drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 46 FarmJames

Thanks John, what is the cost with delivery to Lusk?

Hi farm,

We have a trade in scheme running on some of the higher range AVR's but unfortunately not on the AVRX2400 which is really fantastic value now at just £299  - unfortunately that £299 really is as low as we can go on it at the moment..

If you wanted to get a reasonable price for your Onkyo I'd recommend you pop across to the AV section of adverts.ie - there are always guys looking for good condition AV kit across there and they tend to know what they are about and pay fair prices..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks John, what is the cost with delivery to Lusk?

Hi farm,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi farm,

Unfortunately the avrx2400 is an in store collection only product.  I can reserve one for collection if you wish

Regards Stephen

Hi farm,

Unfortunately the avrx2400 is an in store collection only product.  I can reserve one for collection if you wish

Regards Stephen

That's a pity. What is the best 4k hdr compatible av receiver under 300 euro that can be delivered to north Dublin?

Hi farm,

Regards Stephen

That's a pity. What is the best 4k hdr compatible av receiver under 300 euro that can be delivered to north Dublin?
    Hi FarmJames.

The best for under 300 Euro in my opinion would be the NEW Denon AVRX550BT coming in at 299 euro including delivery.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203321-402137.aspx

• Advertisement

Looks good. How do I buy it?
    Hi FarmJames.

The best for under 300 Euro in my opinion would be the NEW Denon AVRX550BT coming in at 299 euro including delivery.

Looks good. How do I buy it?
    Hi FarmJames.

Hey FarmJames.

If you drop me your contact numbner in a PM we can give you a call or you can order directly through the link supplied.

PM sent
    Hey FarmJames.

If you drop me your contact numbner in a PM we can give you a call or you can order directly through the link supplied.

PM sent
    Hey FarmJames.

Cheers FarmJohn :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.