Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleetwood Mac European Tour

Options
  • 25-08-2018 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

I can see the dates for the American leg of their tour, I hope and assume they will be doing a European leg? Anyone know anything further? They're the last band I really want to see. Haven't had the chance before.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,409 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I can see the dates for the American leg of their tour, I hope and assume they will be doing a European leg? Anyone know anything further? They're the last band I really want to see. Haven't had the chance before.

Won't be the same without Buckingham. Big shoes to fill for Finn

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Won't be the same without Buckingham. Big shoes to fill for Finn

They are but it was a genius move to bring in Campbell too. He's no slouch either.

The two fill ins they've hired, Neil Finn and Mike Campbell, are the cream of the crop.

It'll be a good evening of nice sounds and songs, with a stage full of talent, but it won't be the same at all without Buckingham. He was a freak of nature on those last 2 Dublin gigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Lindsey is touring the States from Oct - Dec so fingers crossed he makes it over here this time as I was looking forward to that show in the Olympia several years ago but cancelled due to injury to a member of his band.

Advertisement