Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi fare from Heuston Station to rds

Options
  • 25-08-2018 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi can anyone tell me how much a taxi fare would be from Heuston Station to rds on a Saturday. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

noble00 wrote: »
    Hi can anyone tell me how much a taxi fare would be from Heuston Station to rds on a Saturday. Thanks
    This: https://www.transportforireland.ie/taxi/taxi-fare-estimator/ estimates €9.80 to €19.20 for one person.

Avoiding O'Connell Bridge would be useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭noble00

Great thanks for that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭4ensic15

It is also feasible to do by bus or Luas and Dart if you are physically able. It would take about 40 minutes. You can take the 145 from Heuston to Donnybrook Church. The RDS is a short walk from the church.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

noble00 wrote:

It could be much more expensive today due to road closures and delays because El Papa is in town

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭noble00

Do you know if there is a bus from the station straight to rds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

noble00 wrote:

Google maps says bus from Heuston Station to Donnybrook Garda Station 25 minutes & 18 stops. Then 10 minutes walk to rds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

As above, the 145 will take you to Donnnybrook church (opp bus station)
    It's a short walk to the RDS grounds.

Advertisement