Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of contract question.

Options
  • 25-08-2018 3:22pm

I signed up last September on a 12 month contract which is almost up. I will be moving in a couple of months. When the contract is up does it roll into a new one or is it monthly? Basically I'm trying to find out if I have to cancel at the end of 12 months or not. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Buttonftw wrote: »
    I signed up last September on a 12 month contract which is almost up. I will be moving in a couple of months. When the contract is up does it roll into a new one or is it monthly? Basically I'm trying to find out if I have to cancel at the end of 12 months or not. Thanks.
    Hi Buttonftw, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

When your 12-month contract is up you will not be tied you into a new one. You can find all the details on cancellations here

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement