Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank statemeny

Options
  • 25-08-2018 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭

Hiya,

I lodged some money over 2 weeks ago in my local BOI and I requested a bank statement as well. Any idea how long it should take to be issued a statement?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

gifted wrote: »
    Hiya,

I lodged some money over 2 weeks ago in my local BOI and I requested a bank statement as well. Any idea how long it should take to be issued a statement?
    Is the account active? A statement wont issue if there are less than 3 transactions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there gifted,

As long as the account is active the statement should arrive in 3-5 working days.

If you have a 365online profile, you will receive the estatement in pdf format in 1 working day.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Hi there gifted,

As long as the account is active the statement should arrive in 3-5 working days.

If you have a 365online profile, you will receive the estatement in pdf format in 1 working day.

Thanks,

Lorna

Hi Lorna,

Yes the account is active, it's a business account, don't lodge money very often, I have the BOI online banking but I don't have the 365 banking. Can I still order using the online banking?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi gifted,

Thank you for getting back to me.
    You can contact our Business Online team on 1890818265 and my colleagues will be happy to assist you with this.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement