Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norseman 2019

• 25-08-2018 9:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭

I’m going to stick my name in the hat this year. I’m already signed up for Cork don’t know about doing both if I get picked for this. Any crazy’s on here going to try to get a spot?

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭joey100

I've tried the last few years to get a spot, getting more and more popular every year so harder and harder to get a spot. Even with the extra entries if you enter every year can't see me getting an entry any time soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

joey100 wrote: »
    I've tried the last few years to get a spot, getting more and more popular every year so harder and harder to get a spot. Even with the extra entries if you enter every year can't see me getting an entry any time soon!

Yeah I think only one Irish female this year and 2 men last if I remember right. Norseman had over 3500 applications for 2018 so the chances are slim.

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Kurt.Godel

A few years back when they brought in this new lottery system (bonus chance for those who entered previous years) there were circa 3K entering... it'd take over 9 years entering before your chances in the draw bettered 50/50. However the new system practically guarantees the numbers entering each year will increase...

Its a brilliant business model for monetising something that previously had no value, while giving the illusion of benefit!

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭boysinblack

Kurt.Godel wrote: »
    A few years back when they brought in this new lottery system (bonus chance for those who entered previous years) there were circa 3K entering... it'd take over 9 years entering before your chances in the draw bettered 50/50. However the new system practically guarantees the numbers entering each year will increase...

Its a brilliant business model for monetising something that previously had no value, while giving the illusion of benefit!

I think they are changing that system this year and the lottery enteries built up will be void ☹️

Advertisement