Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Not if Eva is Henry

Henry Bowers (IT): The Emissary: Henry Bowers is enthralled by the power offered by IT. As such, he will act in IT’s name in order to help IT search out and destroy the members of The Losers Club.

Bit odd still cause I'm not sure what the play is . . Unless somebody got close to IT and Henry is trying to get the focus off ITT and get wolves and losers ?

Henry’s dead I killed him

Sorry Henry :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Not if Eva is Henry

Henry Bowers (IT): The Emissary: Henry Bowers is enthralled by the power offered by IT. As such, he will act in IT’s name in order to help IT search out and destroy the members of The Losers Club.

Bit odd still cause I'm not sure what the play is . . Unless somebody got close to IT and Henry is trying to get the focus off ITT and get wolves and losers ?

But wait, hasn't somebody said that team SK are dead ? So Eva would have to be a wolf or a controlled/possessed villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Final list is Gertrude
    Angus
    Liam and you

Why would I claim sk to avoid lynching
    I’ve don itvto kill you for wolfing to haughy

Cause your promising to kill wolves....

O no wait sorry, your promising to kill Doris..

O no wait sorry, just kill you.

Did henry die? When? Fecking missed that one.

You killed your own fanboy ?

latest?cb=20151105211259

Ah this place is f**kin mad . . Im going for a sh*t to ponder I the hope of expelling the crazy. .

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    Did henry die? When? Fecking missed that one.

He was Steve

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod note:

If people have an issue with what they perceive as a rule break, please contact the game mods via PM or in your backrooms (you all have one, remember). No further discussion of potential rule breaks on thread, thanks.

Also NO deleting of posts made outside of your anon accounts again please.

You killed your own fanboy ?

latest?cb=20151105211259

Ah this place is f**kin mad . . Im going for a sh*t to ponder I the hope of expelling the crazy. .

I didn’t mean to

Not if Eva is Henry

Wendy preiwstwss can conform we are dead

He was Steve

Ah not henry ww

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ps, I'm not saying anyone is violating the rules,im just trying to understand Phil's thought process.

Ah not henry ww

Is there a Henry ww playing ?

Liam WW wrote: »
    Ps, I'm not saying anyone is violating the rules,im just trying to understand Phil's thought process.

Yeah Phil explain your process

I didn’t mean to

I was murdering away and he ran into it

Mary WW wrote: »
    Was she? you're unconfirmed Evil, even with admissions. Who was left off the list?

Have you put me on youreee misty listy yet Mary

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

This has to be the most stupid, idiotic village I have seen. Im not even going to try and butter it up but how many wolves do you think there are left? There are 4 and 1 SK if Wendy is to be believed.

Look at everything Nigel said pre lynch last night and everything Eva said after it. If we trust her we are absolute muppets. How in gods name can you trust someone playing the ****in role of IT. CATCH A WOLF, KILL A WOLF.

Is Gertie evil, depends on who you believe. (Ewan)
    Is Ewan evil, depends on who you believe (Angus)
    Is Angus evil, depends on who you believe (Ewan)

Is Eva evil? Yes, by her own ****ing admission!

Gertie is dead by Riona tomorrow, An SK, who by the way has no charm or wit about him, is trying to circle the village into trusting him. Im peeked tonight, im gravy, and if someone is lying it will be found out quiet quickly. We have villagers, seriously making a call between two seers instead of taking the known wolf.

Wendy preiwstwss can conform we are dead

We ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Wrong again. Jesus i was really trying to believe you given the other seer wants as high a death toll as possible :D

Would it surprise you if I said that I....

….am actually the real seer!

737d6249-c558-4def-89f5-898e4cf5fff9.gif

No, seriously I'm not.

I'm the BG. Upside of the sphere kill is at least I can get one more protect tomorrow anyway.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    This has to be the most stupid, idiotic village I have seen. Im not even going to try and butter it up but how many wolves do you think there are left? There are 4 and 1 SK if Wendy is to be believed.

Look at everything Nigel said pre lynch last night and everything Eva said after it. If we trust her we are absolute muppets. How in gods name can you trust someone playing the ****in role of IT. CATCH A WOLF, KILL A WOLF.

Gertie is dead by Riona tomorrow, An SK, who by the way has no charm or wit about him, is trying to circle the village into trusting him. Im peeked tonight, im gravy, and if someone is lying it will be found out quiet quickly. We have villagers, seriously making a call between two seers instead of taking the known wolf.

With you putting a bullet in Eva's head

With you putting a bullet in Eva's head

*agree

• Advertisement

Yeah Phil explain your process

I've possibly eaten too much sh*t from this village today so I'm hoping my "thought process" comes out my ass in approximately 5 minutes to leave a nice clean clear head . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

come on vig shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Where is Andy,, dufraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane

Time travel dude what say you.......................

We ?

Henry and Nigel
    I’m Nigel and the village will lose if they lynch me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Vernon WW wrote: »

This makes sense

Eva promised to kill Doris. That avoids an extra wolf kill by giving an extra sk kill over and above what’s needed. No net benefit and it leaves a (self)confirmed baddie in play. Kill Eva tonight and drop the kill rate for the rest of the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

My ****ing head... Jesus

Riona we've been on the same page all game, will ya tell me why Angus is full of ****e? The lay was edging me towards trusting Ewan but Liam denying he was Jesse was crucial to that.

Have you put me on youreee misty listy yet Mary

You're on the icky sticky list and that's where you'll stay

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    My ****ing head... Jesus

Riona we've been on the same page all game, will ya tell me why Angus is full of ****e? The lay was edging me towards trusting Ewan but Liam denying he was Jesse was crucial to that.

He didnt even know his characters name when he roled claimed

Henry and Nigel
    I’m Nigel and the village will lose if they lynch me

Right so, I will take a nibble, ive gobbled up more then enough plates of crap today, whats one more I suppose . . Why do we all die if you are lynched ?

Doris WW wrote: »
    He didnt even know his characters name when he roled claimed

Which is a bigun' but explainable, where do you stand on the Seers then so Doris?

• Advertisement

Phil do you still have that EP ticket?

Advertisement