Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

If anybody can add their own summary I will try and put it together. I think somebody had a list of all players names, with notes of who was dead and who had claimed certain roles. Can people add whatever information they think is relevant so we can at least piece together the carnage of the day ? Maybe include any questions you think are relevant or holes in stories/reveals. Links to your theories would be helpful to verify.

I’m trying to summarise major events as much as I can:

Questions:

- What was the missed kill this morning?
    o SK kill – BG protect or SK targeted Randall
     Or If SKs all dead
    o Extra wolf kill cause Annie found Paul that was either BG blocked or wolves hitting a player with a sphere protection
    - Players of major interest – Ewan, Angus, Gertie, Eva, Liam, Wendy (have I missed somebody?)
    - What is timetravel power/ramifications
    - Whats up with Stan and SK link ? Is it in play?
    - Whats with EVA/LIAM crazy talk – Wolf distractions or spells against goodies to push village to ruin ?

EVA -WTF was that today ? Similar to Liam, talking in tongue/riddles - Still seems a bit warped - Supposedly IT who has come out to destroy wolves and self sacrifice in the process. Really ?

Liam - WTF was that today ? Similar to Eva . . - Apparently under some spell and back to normal once name said twice but No explanation given

Wendy
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I'd like to announce my role as the apprentice priest and general all round piece of hot stuff, Sadie Dunhill.
    6897d444eea50f8d9c9ccd1ac75061a5.jpg

Unfortunately we lost our priest yesterday in the form of Conor. Not sure what happened for him to get offed by Jack, but I got activated right after. I've been given the roles of the dead since the lynch before Conor died so I can't confirm Angus's claims but I present to you our recently dead folk:
    Katie WW was Kurt Barlow, the Vampire Priest
    Conor WW was Fr Callahan, Priest
    Steve WW was Henry Bowers, SK Emissary
    Abigail WW was Bev Marsh, Loser
    Nigel WW was Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
    Oisin WW was Stanley Uris, Losers Club and SK Seer.

Unfortunately I haven't a lot to give you guys but I felt that I needed to come forward with the bit that I do have so we can get a lay of the land. From reading back on Conor's posts he doesn't seem to have left me many breadcrumbs for the roles of the dead folk from D1 but I have inferred that Tegan was a villager from one post he made where he said he should've stuck with his gut on her.

Hopefully a bodyguard can protect me tonight so that I get another day out of this role. After that you'll be on your own. With at the very least one dead wolf and both SK's dead, we're doing pretty good so I do believe the village can win this.

I'm not a seer but my strongest town reads for now (in case I'm munched) are Mary, Barbara and Gertie. Most suspicious would be Eva and Fiona. I'm inclined to believe Angus for the time being so I don't think he should be lynched any time soon.

That Jack guy is pretty sketchy too. I have a bad feeling about him. He killed our priest after all.

With Love,
    Sadie
    Ewan
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    Right bitches, this is where it gets real and village get going.

I'm actually the seer.

latest?cb=20100607224351

Angus is lying and is clearly a wolf.

Peeks so far are:

Day 1: Doris = Paul Sheldon, Citizen of Derry (presumably NRV)
    Day 2: Mary = Stephen King, Master of the Universe. Would've really helped me out if Mary hadn't spilled this for absolutely no reason. Cheers for that.
    Day 3: Gertrude = dun dun DUN - Randall Flagg, the Walkin' Dude.
    Angus
    Angus WW wrote: »
    I didn't want to revel like this but my own carelessness and some pushy players have forced my hand.

I am Father Ted Brautigan, The Seer. I have made two peeks so far, with another one tonight IF I survive the Lynch.

My first pick was Derry, who turned out to be Julia Shumway, Citizen of Derry and NRV.
    My second peek was Liam who is Jessie Burlingame, also an NRV. Sorry for outing you like that Liam but as an NVR you are free from danger.

Hopefully Liam will be around to verify this. Priest can confirm Derry if they do come out as Nigel suggests.

So yeah, keep me alive and you get another peek before the wolves or SK kill me in the morning. If Nigel is an RV the I say go with Eva instead.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    We don't know

I didn’t eat him
    Gertie did you eat andy?
    Rhiona you ?
    Mary ? Angus what’s that in your teeth, oh it’s katie
    No we didn’t eat him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Forgetting that you were accusing Ewan of being a wolf so saying that made no sense as If Ewan was already a wolf they would have known who I was anyways unless of course Ewan wasn't a wolf and you are

If Ewan was a wolf, as Angus is arguing, wheres the link ti Ewan knowing your role?

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Yeah but you get the sentiment right?

Not really you have 4 wolves and one me
    I confirmed your seer and priest and asked only that I get to outlive gertrude
    And you tray me like this
    {Burp}
    Sorry I have villager breath

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    If Ewan was a wolf, as Angus is arguing, wheres the link ti Ewan knowing your role?

The bad seer

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    The bad seer

that's the opposite of what Doris is arguing though, shes saying Angus is wolf seer

Phil WW wrote: »
    If anybody can add their own summary I will try and put it together. I think somebody had a list of all players names, with notes of who was dead and who had claimed certain roles. Can people add whatever information they think is relevant so we can at least piece together the carnage of the day ? Maybe include any questions you think are relevant or holes in stories/reveals. Links to your theories would be helpful to verify.

I’m trying to summarise major events as much as I can:

Questions:

- What was the missed kill this morning?
    o SK kill – BG protect or SK targeted Randall
     Or If SKs all dead
    o Extra wolf kill cause Annie found Paul that was either BG blocked or wolves hitting a player with a sphere protection

Can you tall me through the annie paul one? Who was doris said to be by Ewan?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

No its what Angus said given the info he should know as the seer

He said Ewan outed me to the wolfs but if Ewan was already a wolf they already knew.

The only way I was outed to the wolfs is if Ewan is the seer and Angus is a wolf who didnt know who I was

Anyways, seeing as Bev is dead, is Bill claiming worth it?

The bad seer

Rhiona is a wolf
    They are on the ropes
    They are doing everything they can to not let me take them out
    And the village are being silly
    We kill Gertrude and let both seers peek someone
    Then they both postvat the same time what that person Ian and we have a great laugh
    Even if I’m dead do this cow it’ll be fun

• Advertisement

that's the opposite of what Doris is arguing though, shes saying Angus is wolf seer

If ewan is the wolf he knows doris' role because he is also the wolf seer?

Anyways, seeing as Bev is dead, is Bill claiming worth it?

I knew you were a loser Mary

No its what Angus said given the info he should know as the seer

He said Ewan outed me to the wolfs but if Ewan was already a wolf they already knew.

The only way I was outed to the wolfs is if Ewan is the seer and Angus is a wolf who didnt know who I was

Ah I understand you

Carrie White (Carrie): Should Carrie be killed by any means, she will have her revenge….

What would happen to the village if we lynched Carrie by accident?

Off the wall theory but could or would she theoretically have her revenge on anybody who voted for her by killing them?

Would be a superbly dark dynamic.

But if the baddies got control of our Carrie character (bag of tricks) couldn’t they try and get village to lynch Carrie and kill off a load of us?

I’m on the jacks expelling the promised turd so take what you will from this nugget...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Carrie is listed in the villager section.

In worlds other than these, that usually meant that whichever wolf cast the kill vote was taken with, in this case, Carrie.

I don't see there being a plot there tbh.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I’m on the jacks expelling the promised turd so take what you will from this nugget...

giphy.gif

Eva WW wrote: »
    Doris who should I vote for

Angus they won't let you vote for yourself anyways

Angus they won't let you vote for yourself anyways

Ok
    If I make it will I kill you or Gertie ?

Ok

Why not Gertie ?

Like in case Angus is cujo is it
    Acually makes sense

• Advertisement

Ok done

Ok
    Why not Gertie ?

Gertie should be dead tomoro unless Riona is lying about using the orb on her, Riona might me a wolf but if she didn't kill Gertie she outed herself.

Kill me please

Necrominus wrote: »
    giphy.gif

It’s driving me mad trying to work out the game mechanics...

I wouldn’t put anything past a game you are lording over!!!

If Eva is IT and they do just want to take as many wolves as they can, I shall be sick that I wasted a day on a Liam/Eva rabbit hole Combo!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

It’s driving me mad trying to work out the game mechanics...

I wouldn’t put anything past a game you are lording over!!!

If Eva is IT and they do just want to take as many wolves as they can, I shall be sick that I wasted a day on a Liam/Eva rabbit hole Combo!!!

Phil for your own sanity don't look any further for game mechanics in relation to my performance today. There are none. My choice and my choice alone. Trust me, free your mind of this and your ass will Follow

So I just voted
    There’s a **** ton of us left buy us I mean players
    Im the only It

Phil for your own sanity don't look any further for game mechanics in relation to my performance today. There are none. My choice and my choice alone. Trust me, free your mind of this and your ass will Follow

Happy time me and that video
    Happy times indeedy

I knew you were a loser Mary

Im not a loser :(

Im not a loser :(

Whatvarebyoub

Can you tall me through the annie paul one? Who was doris said to be by Ewan?

If the wolves found Annie they get an extra kill. That could in theory mean there was no Sk kill today cause all SKs are dead as per announcement by the person who came out as priest.

Incidentally couldn’t Cujo of bitten an sk and block their power to kill?

Also, this Gertie kill thing with spher. If baddies had 2 spheres couldn’t they use one to protect Gertie and another to waste a kill? I mean is there some way that baddies could use multiple spheres together to make a story stick on thread?

How many sphere actions have actually been used?

• Advertisement

Fair enough. Will I vote for you for old times sake?

Advertisement