Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Whatvarebyoub

Im a cool dude

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Note:

Voting closes in just over 1hr and 30 mins.

Don't make Jack sharpen that axe again!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Fair enough. Will I vote for you for old times sake?

Well if you're not a villy sure.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Guys stop ffs. Once and for all, I believe Ewan is the priest, I believe Angus is a wolf. He's not Flagg and he's not the evil priest which means he's cujo or Annie. Killing one of those 2 is worth more to the village than killing eva or gertie. If Angus is cujo he could block anyone of the village powers tonight and rightly **** us up.
    WE NEED TO KILL ANGUS.
    Putting my vote in now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Guys stop ffs. Once and for all, I believe Ewan is the priest, I believe Angus is a wolf. He's not Flagg and he's not the evil priest which means he's cujo or Annie. Killing one of those 2 is worth more to the village than killing eva or gertie. If Angus is cujo he could block anyone of the village powers tonight and rightly **** us up.
    WE NEED TO KILL ANGUS.
    Putting my vote in now.

Jesus wendy i thought you were the priest

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »

And I thought you were a villager

Oh baby

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

She’s a witch
    Get her

Guys stop ffs. Once and for all, I believe Ewan is the priest, I believe Angus is a wolf.

?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Lads, your scenarios seem simple here.

Lynching Eva means 2 kills tomorrow, probably, I die by sphere tomorrow, but by Eva's story, you'd have iradicated Team IT

(btw, here's a question. If Eva is killed, and Team IT STILL get a kill tomorrow, doesn't that also give ye information too?)

Lynching me means you're hoping Eva isn't making some big play. IF she is, then why would she kill Dorris for ye tomorrow? She survives, it makes way more sense for Eva to leave Dorris as a big issue for the wolves in the long term. She can off another villager. This presumes she's not Team Wolf herself too, and that is part of the play as well. This presumes that Team Flagg don't get the points towards a kill on Dorris anyway, and gets their bonus kill.

Leaving Eva alive is leaving a self-confessed wolf alive and hoping she doesn't screw ye. Which, to be blunt, is absolutely idiotic gameplay from the village.

Take the self-confessed wolf out. Make sure that Team IT is 100% done.

This isn't "Find a wolf, kill a wolf". It's "Find the final member of a wolf team, finish off the bloody team!"

• Advertisement

I’m still voting Angus just cos Wendy got confused is no reason itvto

Lynching Eva means 2 kills tomorrow, probably, I die by sphere tomorrow, but by Eva's story, you'd have iradicated Team IT

(btw, here's a question. If Eva is killed, and Team IT STILL get a kill tomorrow, doesn't that also give ye information too?)

Lynching me means you're hoping Eva isn't making some big play. IF she is, then why would she kill Dorris for ye tomorrow? She survives, it makes way more sense for Eva to leave Dorris as a big issue for the wolves in the long term. She can off another villager. This presumes she's not Team Wolf herself too, and that is part of the play as well. This presumes that Team Flagg don't get the points towards a kill on Dorris anyway, and gets their bonus kill.

Leaving Eva alive is leaving a self-confessed wolf alive and hoping she doesn't screw ye. Which, to be blunt, is absolutely idiotic gameplay from the village.

This isn't "Find a wolf, kill a wolf". It's "Find the final member of a wolf team, finish off the bloody team!"
    I’m. It
    Notabwolf
    Only me
    Only ever me
    Pennywise the Clown

I’m still voting Angus just cos Wendy got confused is no reason itvto

Didnt she also claim team IT is dead? How are you here then?

Shapeshift. Gotya

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Pennywise, The Dancing Clown (IT) - Psychotic shapeshifter with two lives who will stop at nothing to take down the Losers Club and anything in IT’s path in order to win. And IT does not work alone….

Doris WW wrote: »
    Pennywise, The Dancing Clown (IT) - Psychotic shapeshifter with two lives who will stop at nothing to take down the Losers Club and anything in IT’s path in order to win. And IT does not work alone….

Well he seems to be doing everything not to take down the loosers club

Imagine if I’m wrong and I’m the priest and Wendy is IT
    I’d look sillybthen
    Come on vote father Angus

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I’m. It
    Notabwolf
    Only me
    Only ever me
    Pennywise the Clown

The village's main aim should be confirming this. Which means killing you asap, and making sure the SK team is dead.

Its utterly ludicrous that someone could go "I'm the last SK, take me out to stop all further SK kills", and the village are choosing to overcomplicate things.

You're telling the village to look three steps ahead while slipping the knife out behind them.

I am utterly convinced now there's still another member on Team IT. You dying tonight exposes that tomorrow. You surviving longer keeps that secret in play longer too.

?

Oh! didnt even notice that. I'm typing one handed here gimmie a break, I meant ewan's the seer.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

WE NEED TO KILL ANGUS.
    Putting my vote in now.

I like you and I've liked you nearly all game but this is ridiculous, you know nothing which makes the above true and nor do I! You have the info on the deaths but if your wrong we are ****ed.

The safest simple solution is kill the wolf. Why are you deviating from the mantra. 100% wolf versus 79% (I think that was you) wolf in your eyes. It's mental

• Advertisement

Oh! didnt even notice that. I'm typing one handed here gimmie a break, I meant ewan's the seer.

How are you so sure?

It’s cwlle sexting

The village's main aim should be confirming this. Which means killing you asap, and making sure the SK team is dead.

Its utterly ludicrous that someone could go "I'm the last SK, take me out to stop all further SK kills", and the village are choosing to overcomplicate things.

You're telling the village to look three steps ahead while slipping the knife out behind them.

I am utterly convinced now there's still another member on Team IT. You dying tonight exposes that tomorrow. You surviving longer keeps that secret in play longer too.

As someone said gertie, theres gonna be 2 kills tomorro either way cos the wolves will target doris. so i think its better to take out a rolled wolf than a normal sk tonight. we can lynch eva tomorrow and eliminate the sk team once and for all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

So anyway, dunno if there's much point now, but here's my FFA:

1. Angus - I'm the seer, so he's a wolf. Up to you guys whether you believe me or not. I'd think carefully about whether you believe Angus. If not, then he's a wolf. If you don't believe him and also don't believe me, think about whether it makes any sense at all for two wolves to pretend to be seers.
    2. Gertrude - Just to reiterate, Gertrude is Randall Flagg. I was hoping to use a lynch on her to confirm me as seer, since Flagg has two lives. Eva claimed that she had already hit Gertrude once, believe that if you like. Riona has said that Gertrude will be hit by the black sphere tomorrow. I'd say it's fair to judge Riona after that does or doesn't happen.
    3. Eva - Self proclaimed SK. I get the argument that it makes more sense to lynch someone who's open about being a baddy. Fine so. I'm a bit wary because I can't understand her coming out and all the spamming today, but it's hard to argue that she's not on one evil team or other.

How are you so sure?

because i read the evidence and made a decision on it,

As someone said gertie, theres gonna be 2 kills tomorro either way cos the wolves will target doris. so i think its better to take out a rolled wolf than a normal sk tonight. we can lynch eva tomorrow and eliminate the sk team once and for all.

Why are you so sure the SK will take out a wolf? We could loose seer, priest and doris in 1 go tomorrow if you're wrong

Are you BG or not? Lynch Eva, you protect Doris tonight.

You're posting more like a wolf than an out'd BG

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Cujo (Cujo) The Demon Dog: Crazed and rabid - but under Flagg's control, this once lovable St. Bernard now strikes fear into the hearts of all those who would dare face him. Cujo's vicious bite will send anyone he targets to the hospital each night for the cure for the horrible disease, blocking any actions they may have.

Seems like a night phase metric anyway.

I really do not understand why Eva is not locked in on the assumption Ewan is good.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    So anyway, dunno if there's much point now, but here's my FFA:

1. Angus - I'm the seer, so he's a wolf. Up to you guys whether you believe me or not. I'd think carefully about whether you believe Angus. If not, then he's a wolf. If you don't believe him and also don't believe me, think about whether it makes any sense at all for two wolves to pretend to be seers.
    2. Gertrude - Just to reiterate, Gertrude is Randall Flagg. I was hoping to use a lynch on her to confirm me as seer, since Flagg has two lives. Eva claimed that she had already hit Gertrude once, believe that if you like. Riona has said that Gertrude will be hit by the black sphere tomorrow. I'd say it's fair to judge Riona after that does or doesn't happen.
    3. Eva - Self proclaimed SK. I get the argument that it makes more sense to lynch someone who's open about being a baddy. Fine so. I'm a bit wary because I can't understand her coming out and all the spamming today, but it's hard to argue that she's not on one evil team or other.

I ageee with kill those peolpe in tahtvorder
    Kill Angus in case he’s cujo
    Kill Rhiona if Gertie dosent sphere die and I’ll kill Doris and the wolves will kill me
    That ain’t gonna wait around cos if they do and you peek good this will be over by 9pm tomorrow

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Cujo (Cujo) The Demon Dog: Crazed and rabid - but under Flagg's control, this once lovable St. Bernard now strikes fear into the hearts of all those who would dare face him. Cujo's vicious bite will send anyone he targets to the hospital each night for the cure for the horrible disease, blocking any actions they may have.

Seems like a night phase metric anyway.

I really do not understand why Eva is not locked in on the assumption Ewan is good.

I am
    I came out to back up Ewan
    Anything mentioned him not being good I ment if he wasn’t and showed how preposterous it is

Advertisement